• Get more information from here https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2876797-Boldclash-bwhoop-B-03-opensource-firmware
• CPU: STM32F030
• Six-Axis: MPU6050
• Receiver module:XN297LBW
• ESC: All FETs are rated at 12A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
• Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
• Firmware : Silverware
• Receiver protocol: Bayang protocol
• Power Cable: 50mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector,
• Weight: 2.7g
• Support level mode and acro mode. Also it has the ability to change settings for custom builds, or to adapt to personal preferences by stick gestures.
• Designed to work with current Tiny Whoop or Blade Inductrix frames
• Built in Bayang protocol native receiver, compatible with almost radio transmitter with deviation firmware or deviation compatible transmitter module
• The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Silverware firmware, and pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector.
Compatible radio transmitter:
BETAFPV TX01 radio transmitter
Radio transmitter of toy drone like JJRC H67, Eachine E011 etc, that using the Bayang protocol
Jumper T8SG radio transmitter
MTX9D multiprotocol module (Suit for Frsky Tanaris QX7 X9D X9D Plus X12S, Flysky TH9X, Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO)
MTXI6 multiprotocol module(Suit for Flysky i6, i6S, I6X, I10)
Other 4in1 multiprotocol module that support the Bayang protocol
• 1 x BeeCore Lite Brushed Flugcontroller mit Schrauben/Softmount und JST-PH 2.0 Stromkabel