F4 2-4S AIO Brushless Flight Controller 12A (BLHeli_S)
Light weight and easy install, this F4 2-4S AIO FC (BLHeli_S) is suitable for brushless whoop like 2S Pro 2 Series/ X Series. It has weight of 5.6g integrated with a Betaflight MATEKF411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD and 2-4S 12A ESC which can support 4S battery for fast flying experience.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
• CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
• Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
• Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
• Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
• OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
• Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and DSMX receiver since V1.2.
• Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
• Built-in current sensor
• Weight: 5.6g
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
• Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
• Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
• Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
• Continue current: 12A
• Peak current: 13A
• Firmware: BLHELI_S
• Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
• Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
• Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
Could the ESC on this AIO board support really 4S battery?
Yes. But please pay more attention to the motors. Here are two situations that the motor will burn itself and then the ESC frequently.
Situation 1: The motor’s KV value is too high and could not stand the 4S power. For example, the BETAFPV 1105 6000KV motors could not stand the 4S power in aggressive flying. So we are working on a lower KV 1105 motor that could use with 4S battery. It will be released soon.
Situation 2: A poor quality motor will result in the fire accident in 4S power.
For the moment, no 0x0x/1102/1103 motors could stand 4S power for the moment in the market. Please make sure your motors could support the 4S battery before any try.
• 1 * F4 2-4S brushless flight controller with XT30 Plug
• 4 * M1.2x4mm screws
• 4 * M1.4x5mm screws
• 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers